There's a line between a good shingle and a great roofing shingle. As a recognized Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Roofing Contractor I can tell you simply it’s the nailing line on your shingles.
The difference between a good shingle and a great shingle is having SureNail® Technology. With SureNail® Technology, strength and durability are built into every Duration® Series shingle, thanks to the unique fabric strip in the nailing area. This unique shingle design provides outstanding gripping power.
SureNail Detail Features
- Patented SureNail® Technology — Only from Owens Corning and featured on our Duration® Series shingles
- Breakthrough Design — The tough-engineered woven-fabric nailing strip is embedded in the shingle to create a strong, durable fastener zone
- Triple Layer Protection®+ — A unique “triple layer” of reinforcement occurs when the fabric overlays the two shingle layers, called the common bond area
- Outstanding Grip — The SureNail® strip enhances the already amazing grip of our proprietary Tru-Bond® sealant
- Exceptional Wind Resistance — The SureNail® grip helps deliver 130-MPH wind warranty performance with fewer nails than required by most competitors