- Preselected for our commitment to customer service, business stability and quality
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Hold over $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau - We currently have an A+ BBB Rating
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology
- Certified to offer the Owens Corning extended Roofing System Limited Warranties that provide up to a lifetime of workmanship coverage
But In Case You Want to Shop Around...Here's Some Tips On How to Talk to a Roofing Contractor
Of course, if you choose to call other roofing contractors, you need to make sure you ask all the right questions. Is the contractor up to the job? Is he licensed? Does he understand the roofing system fundamentals?
When you interview a roofing contractor here's a few questions you should ask:
- Will they perform a thorough inspection? In addition to checking for storm damage, your contractor should perform a thorough inspection of the entire roofing system, including the deck, attic, flashing, chimney, soil stacks and other roof penetrations.
- Will they install underlayment? Depending on several conditions, additional ice and water underlayment between the shingles and the wood deck may be needed to help prevent ice damming, wind driven rain or collected water.
- Will they follow the manufacturer’s specifications? Your contractor should be familiar with and follow all manufacturer’s specifications since improper application can affect your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Will they provide an explanation of your warranty? Your contractor should explain your warranty and be clear about whom to call with a problem. Find out if defective shingles are replaced for prorated replacement cost or original cost and if labor charges are additional.
- Will they check for adequate ventilation?Your contractor should check the existing attic ventilation and explain the importance of proper ventilation. Improper ventilation can damage your shingles and invalidate your manufacturer’s warranty.
- Will they explain how your roofing system works?Your contractor should offer a thorough explanation of the entire roofing system and how all the parts work together so you can make educated decisions.
If you live in Northwest Ohio or Southeast Michigan Call 4 Guys And A Roof - an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor in Haskins Ohio at 419-343-8648! You can also visit our website at www.4GuysAndARoof.com to learn more!